Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mumma.. I am all you..




I keep asking you,
To give me something new,
A dress, a accessory,
either purple or blue,
but, you never complain,
neither I thought it too,
you gave me this life,
and there is nothing,
I gave you..





To be like you,
I tried hard,
So beautiful you are,
Then, why I can’t,
I stole your clothes,
Wore the saari too,
I hated the mirror,
caz it never said,
what I wanted to hear,
and that is,
I am like you..


I never listened you,
Never thought it important,
You knew it too,
Didn’t stop it though,
Me to learn those lessons,
That all wished you,
So that I won’t fail,
In life as you,
I answered all of them,
In those words,
Which were all,
Given of you..




I always looked you,
For my needs,
And all I wanted too,
You stayed near,
Best friend you were,
I used to forget,
You were my mother,
We played along,
But I ignored the bond,
The immense love,
for me you kept,
shame on me,
I didn’t respect…


I craved you,
And for same love,
In every face I went to,
My friend, my mates,
Even in my lover too,
I tried hard,
Failed many times through,
It took a quiet long,
Yet not late for you,
I understood,
No one could ever,
Replace you…




The world is you,
All I want to say,
Deep inside you,
Would find, I may,
Goddess is you?
or angle of the sky?
All I see in you,
The universe for me,
I am the part of you,
You are the all in me,
They finds you,
People tell me,
Who completes me,
I am all you…



Loves & Cares
Neha Sen



No comments:

Post a Comment